Effective date: 2023-11-09
Updated on: 2023-12-01
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. www.clarkschaefer.com collects the
* Usage Data
* Job Title
* Company Name
Usage Data includes the following:
* Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
* Web page requests
* Referring web pages
* Browser used to access site
* Time and date of access
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
www.clarkschaefer.com collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
* When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
* When you interact with our Service.
* From external, public sources.
Your information will be stored for up to 90 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
www.clarkschaefer.com may use your information for the following purposes:
* Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
* For other purposes. Clark Schaefer Hackett will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
* Marketing and promotional initiatives. Clark Schaefer Hackett will use non-specific information gathered from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
* Administration information. Your Personal Data will be used as part of the operation of our website Administration practices.
* Targeted advertising. Your Personal Data will be used to improve advertising efforts that are relevant to your specific interests.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. They must retain your information only for the duration disclosed when requesting or receiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your personal information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
* Analytics information. Your information might be shared with online analytics tools in order to track and analyze website traffic.
* Improving targeted advertising campaigns. Clark Schaefer Hackett partners with third party service providers to improve targeted advertising campaigns.
* Marketing initiatives. Your information will be used for generating and sending newsletters, email marketing efforts, advertisements, and more.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
* Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
* Complying with professional standards
* Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
We are not responsible for the privacy, information, or other practices of third parties, including any third party operating any website or service to which our website links. The inclusion of a link on our site does not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by Clark Schaefer Hackett or our affiliates.
* Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
* Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
* Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
* Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
* Unclassified cookies. Unclassified cookies are cookies that do not belong to any other category or are in the process of categorization.
We take the security of your information seriously. At www.clarkschaefer.com, we have implemented a variety of security measures to prevent unauthorized access, misuse, and alteration of your personal information. However, it is important to note that no method of transferring data on the Internet or storing electronic data is completely secure. While we use reasonable and appropriate means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. By accessing our service, you acknowledge and accept the risks associated with the transmission and storage of your personal information.
Clark Schaefer Hackett is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
REQUESTS RELATED TO INFORMATION, CORRECTIONS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: Clark Schaefer Hackett
Address: 10100 Innovation Drive
Email: [email protected]
Use of the Service, including providing personal information, does not create a client relationship between you and Clark Schaefer Hackett.